Here are examples of widgets and other items that are currently supported on the Greatist Post publishing platform. Healthline widgets appear elsewhere.
To insert a small image to the right or left and wrap it:
- Insert an image block
- Add the desired image from the Media Library. [1
- Click on the image to select it. You know it's selected when there are blue dots on the side and bottom of the picture border.
- With the image selected, in the right navigation bar, under Image Settings, select 50%.
Note that field Write Citation is not supported on the frontend.
HEADING IS OPTIONAL AND AUTOMATICALLY SETS ALL CAPITAL LETTERS
Apparently the color scheme is not the same as HL.
The list block is used to enter lists of bulleted or numbered lists. You can also work well with headings.
The block "General Standout" is a general-purpose widget. You can see it as a "widget of widgets" in the sense that it is a block containing almost every other block that has mail. Some examples can be found below.
Generic Standout Block
Generic Standout Block is very useful for the general need for a widget that can contain many other types of blocks – headers, paragraphs, lists, and even pictures (see below).
- List entry 1
- List entry 2
- List entry 3
If your Corgi needs training, there are a few important things to keep in mind.
- Make sure they are well fed and moisturized before beginning the session.
- Perform a full body massage in advance and then schedule a recurrence.
- Have enough bacon treats ready to make sure they are available have a positive association with exercise.
- Limit sessions to 5 minutes.
The Pro-Con widget was originally developed to summarize the positive and negative aspects of a treatment, a workout, a supplement, a medication, and so on. The Pro-Con block can be used with either a Pro or a Con, only a Pro or just a Con. In any case, the Pro title will be checked and the Con title will be X.
If you have only one or the other, or you do not want the check mark or X, other options are General Standout Block or a list block.
Benefits of eating coffee beans
- They contain antioxidants: Coffee beans contain chlorogenic acids that can help prevent heart disease.
- They are rich in fiber.
- They pack a big caffeine punch.