Kidney stones can be very painful. These stones are hard and crystalline mineral material that develops in the kidneys. The size of the kidney stone can vary, it can be as small as a grain or even a large marble. These stones can be very painful and cause discomfort during urination.
Risk factors of kidney stones
Some factors may increase the risk of kidney stones. These factors may include:
- parathyroid disease
- excessive salt intake
- some medications [1
The most common symptoms of kidney stone are Serious symptoms Pain on the side of the lower back. Other symptoms other than pain may include:
- blood in the urine
- frequent urination
- unwanted urine smelling
lemon and parsley syrup for kidney stones
Lemon juice is rich in citric acid and phosphoric acid. These two elements can help to reduce the development of kidney stones. Parsley helps to channel more urine and eliminate toxins.
- A freshly squeezed lemon
- A handful of fresh parsley
- A cup of olive oil
- 1 cup of maple syrup
- 1 cup of honey
- An airtight glass
- Mix parsley and lemon juice well
- Add olive oil, maple syrup and honey to the paste
- Now put the paste in a jar
- The refrigerator
- Take a tablespoon of this in the early morning Mixture with an empty stomach. Also, make sure you drink plenty of fluids throughout the day.
Other Methods of Treating Kidney Stones:
- The best way to reduce kidney stones is to drink lots of water.
- Taking vitamin A increases healthy kidneys, vitamin A is an essential ingredient. It is beneficial for the urinary tract and reduces the formation of kidney stones. It can easily be consumed through a balanced diet. Vitamin A rich foods include carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, winter squash and broccoli.
- Olive oil and lemon juice: Another effective remedy for kidney stones is the mixture of olive oil and lemon juice. Take the same amount of olive oil and lemon juice, mix and drink directly. Follow him with a glass of water. This significantly reduces stone pain and relieves the formation of kidney stones.
- Drink coconut water and barley water regularly. These are helpful to relieve burning sensation when urinating.
- Ayurvedic treatment recommends avoiding red peppers, spices and dairy products in patients with kidney stones.
- Some foods that help prevent kidney stones are red kidney pulses Rajma Daal, basil leaves, and celery.
- You can add fruits like ripe apples, watermelon, pomegranate and grapes to your diet.
Other home remedies
For more related articles, download OnlymyHealth App