- Anxiety states allow you to perform daily tasks efficiently
- Do not rely on medications to combat anxiety Control anxiety  Anxiety can interfere with your daily tasks. It can also affect your overall health. It is a feeling of worry, nervousness and anxiety in excess. You can suddenly experience a sudden anxiety attack that can cause a sudden confusion in your head. You may try methods to combat anxiety. These methods will help you, but it will take longer to see the results. You should know some techniques to fight anxiety fast. If you are feeling anxious, try this five-minute remedy to combat the fear of stopping.
Try a Quick Breathing Exercise
Your breathing pattern can help calm anxiety. It can powerfully control your brain. It is also the most natural way to fight anxiety. Whenever you feel anxious, you need to relax first. Take a deep breath now. Inhale slowly, hold your breath for two seconds, and exhale slowly. It will calm your mind and create your own peaceful environment.
Read also: Essential oils to prevent sugar, salt and carbohydrate craving
Listen to one or two songs
Best to relax their minds. It may not be a permanent solution, but at this point it can help to reach a level. Choose your favorite music and listen to it. Choose the kind of music that can calm your brain. The right music can calm your nerves. You can also create your own playlist to combat sudden attacks. Also make sure that you are not too distracted while listening to music. Concentrate on the music and enjoy it completely. Free yourself and just enjoy the music.
Inhaling Essential Oil
Essential oils have properties that can calm your mind. Inhaling essential oils can also help fight stress, anxiety and insomnia. It is a popular therapy called aromatherapy. Take a cotton ball and drop a few drops of essential oil on it. Then inhale the scent for a calming effect. You can use essential oil of your choice. Some popular essential oils that can be used to treat anxiety are lavender, rose, sandalwood, jasmine and lemon.
Read also: Know Mindfulness Techniques to Overcome Anxiety
Chew a gum is another less well-known method of fighting anxiety. Chew a bubble gum for three to four minutes to relax your mind. It will also reduce stress. Chewing a chewing gum while working also keeps the stress at bay. and makes your working time easy and stress-free.
Other ways to fight anxiety effectively
- Do one thing each. Multitasking makes you more worried. They worry about many things at the same time. If you are afraid, you must try to do one thing at a time. Focusing on one thing does not distract your attention in different places. This reduces stress.
- You should also avoid using your phone between work. You do not have to use your phone with every activity you perform. You should only use your phone when it is needed or when you have a lot of time.
- The more clarity, the less worried you are. Set clear goals. Before you hurry to get the job done, you need to think about the purpose of the entire activity. You have to think about the whole intention of doing something. When you have a clear goal, you get clarity about what steps you need to take to achieve that goal.
- Try to take time to do things you like to do. It can be anything like playing with your pet or dancing in your room for a while. You can also scribble or paint.
More articles on body and mind.
For more related articles, download the OnlymyHealth App.
Written by: Varsha Vats
Source: Onlymyhealth Editorial Staff 5 February 2019