Rakul Preet's fitness, workout, workout, diet plan and figure measurements: Rakul Preet has won her acting debut as best actress for Filmfare many honors and hearts, but apart from being an amazing actress, she is charming, spirited and beautiful. Rakul Preet Singh is loved by her fans for their talent as well as for their looks. As a girl from Delhi who made her way into the model world, she took part in the Miss India competition and finished fifth. Undeterred, she won People's Choice Miss Indiatimes, Pantaloons Femina's Miss Fresh Face, Femina's Miss Talented, Femina's Miss Beautiful Smile, and Femina's Miss Beautiful Eyes. But those awards were anything but milestones on their way to being a movie star. And this journey started with films from Tamil and Telugu. Bollywood was the next step. Rakul is now basking in the glory of her success.
But this fandom and star power is due to hard work, sweat and blood. A seasoned gourmet with a low metabolism, Rakul always had to watch her diet very closely. She complements this with training sessions that keep her in perfect shape. But that's not all, this superstar glitz comes from beauty regimes that Rakul follows religiously.
So let's dive deep into the fitness, diet and beauty secrets of Rakul Preet Singh.
Rakul Preet & # 39; s Fitness
- For Rakul fitness is above all else. She says that training makes her strong, fit and healthy. It's just as important to take a shower for them.
- Rakul trains seven days a week. Her daily routine consists of warm-up followed by cardio; Strength training and cooling movements.
Rakul Preet Warm Up
A warm-up is essential for any form of training. It prepares the body by gradually increasing the pulse rate and blood flow. Rakul warms these muscles with steady and dynamic stretching for 7-10 minutes.
Rakul Preets Cardio Workout
Rakul says she often shocks or skips her system with high-intensity cardio workouts like kickboxing, biking and treadmilling for 25 minutes.
Rakul Preet & # 39; s Core Training
- For strength training of Rakul trains with weights, sandbags and hoops to strengthen the lower and lower extremities.
- Finally, Rakul cools off with yoga for full-body stretching.
- Rakul is very gourmet. She loves a healthy and balanced diet. She sticks to homemade food and avoids being outside. Even on days of outdoor photography, Rakul wears a small electric stove on which her boy "Daal-Chawal" cooks for her.
- Rakul is not averse to carbohydrates that provide energy, help with fat burning and contain the necessary fatty acids, amino acids, fiber, B vitamins, micro-minerals like selenium, zinc, chromium and many other nutrients.
- Muesli, legumes, vegetables, salads complement their diet in a balanced way. In addition, fruits are also part of their daily consumption.
- One thing Rakul swears is that you can not miss meals.
Rakul's morning starts with 2 glasses of warm water and a bullet coffee. Just to let you know, Bullet Coffee is black coffee with some oil or butter. Rakul cooks her ball coffee with 5 g of buffalo butter. This is her pre-workout drink. Bullet Coffee is known for maintaining energy levels throughout the morning, preventing hunger, and improving mental focus.
Breakfast: After training, Rakul breakfasted with eggs and buckwheat rotis. Two-Three Whole Eggs with Vegetables and Mushrooms
Lunch: Brown rice, with vegetables and some chicken or daal
Dinner: Salad or fish and vegetables.
Alcohol: Rakul Preet Singh does not consume alcohol, thus keeping the empty calories in check.
Cheat Days: Rakul says that once a week a cheat day motivates one. She can look at a plate of food and know exactly how many calories it is. She tries to capture her calorie counter so she knows she has to work extra hard when she's consumed more.
Rakul Preet's Beauty Secret
- Rakul loves to take care of the skin with home remedies. She uses Besan, Haldi, Honey and Lemon, which work wonders for her.
- It uses cucumber and potato juice for the eyes.
- To replenish dull hair, she uses a hair mask made with egg whites, bananas, and quark.
- A simple but crucial thing she follows religiously is removing makeup before going to bed, and moisturizing and toning the skin.
Despite a busy schedule, Rakul can adhere to a strict fitness and diet plan. She keeps herself hydrated. The consistent effort she puts into her body has made her what she is today.
Other articles on Exercise and Fitness
Written by: Onlymyhealth Staff Writer
Source: Onlymyhealth Editorial Team ] July 18, 2019