Nom Nom Paleo
Advertising – below
cup of avocado or olive oil
peeled and boneless prawns
finely diced small onion
freshly ground black pepper
Full-fat coconut milk
freshly pressed lime juice
- Stir oil, oregano, garlic and lime peel in a bowl. Insert shrimp.
- Mix well and make sure the shrimp are evenly covered. Cool for 30 minutes or up to 2 hours. (No time to marinate the prawns It will still taste good!)
- Combine the diced white onions and the chopped cilantro in a small bowl and chill until ready to serve.
- Next, make the avocado crema. Halve the avocado lengthways and remove the seeds. Pour the meat into a food processor or blender.
- Add coconut milk, coriander, chives, lime juice, salt and pepper. Lightning until smooth. Add some water to dilute the sauce, if desired. Pour the spice with salt, pepper or lime juice as needed. You can refrigerate the crema in a container for up to 2 days.
- If you want to prepare the shrimp, set the oven to 400 ° F (40 ° C) while the rack is in the middle position. Throw the shrimp with salt and black pepper. Then arrange the prawns in a single layer on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Pop in the oven. Roast for 6 to 8 minutes or until the shrimp are fried.
- Arrange the prawns on lettuce leaves (also natural tortillas!) And sprinkle with the diced onion and coriander mixture and the lime slices. Drizzle or spray avocado crema on the tacos.
Recipe taken from NomNomPaleo.com with permission.
. Advertising – read below