The Metro today published results of a study that it used in samples of U.K. McDonald's touchscreens. The article was aptly titled "Poo found on every McDonalds touchscreen tested".
According to the newspaper, they wiped out the new self-ruling machines at six different locations in England – six in London and two in Birmingham. The breadth of the various and about bacteria on every single senior senior lecturer in microbiology at the London Metropolitan University, dr. Paul Matawele, who told the Metro : "We were all surprised at how brave and [fecal] bacteria were on the touchscreen machines, which cause infections that people in hospitals record."
Advertising – read below
Among these bacteria was Staphylococcus, which has been implicated in Toxic-Shock syndrome. Matawele called the bacteria "so contagious". He was also concerned about the Listeria, Klebsiella and Proteus strains found, each contributing to another serious disease.
When a McDonald's representative contacted the newspaper, he commented, "Our self-service screens are cleaned all day long, and all our restaurants also offer customers the chance to wash their hands before eating."