You may be following a so-called healthy diet, but the disease continues to increase. But do you know if this diet fits your body composition?
Increasing awareness of the consumption of fruits and vegetables has led many of us to plan diets for ourselves. However, we ignore the fact that every composition is different and that foods that are suitable for one person may not be suitable for the other. Maybe that's why after eating, which we call a "nutritious diet", we can not stay healthy and keep illness at bay. Therefore, before planning a diet, keep in mind that according to Ayurveda there are three types of body composition ̵
This body type does not easily adapt to changes in lifestyle, diet and climate. These are some physical and emotional attributes. You have a healthy body weight. You have dryness in the body, internally or externally, or even both. They are multitaskers. Nobody can draw boundaries for them. They are freethinkers and work at their own will par excellence. Dr. Lalita Bhatt gives tips on balancing your doshas by eating right and taking special precautions:
- Avoid dry foods such as dry vegetables and refined flour. Raw food, frozen foods and biscuits
- Gas-producing foods such as potatoes and cauliflower are harmful.
- Beans like kidney beans and a few legumes do not go well with this body composition.
- Do not control urination  Smoking, alcohol and stimulants do not match your system.
- Sweet fruits like mangos and bananas are suitable. Legumes like Moong Dal are also incredibly useful
Pitta, as the name implies, denotes heat and rage. It is a combination of fire and water. The main features of this Dosha are a light, hot, helpful, open, unpleasant odor, etc. Their characteristics are that anger and irritation prevail in this dosha. People of this dosha usually wear glasses. You have a pigment problem. For them, the taste of the food is important, not the amount. Greed, jealousy, cruelty and competition can lead to an imbalance. They find it difficult to deal with these emotional attributes. Balance your pita dosha with the following measures:
- Avoid spices and acidic foods.
- Fast food, fried, salty and oily foods are not very beneficial. Limit the recording.
- Avoid acid food baths
- Avoid sun, chemicals and steam
Earth and water form the Kapha dosha of each individual. The properties of this Dosha are smooth, strong, thick, soft, even, etc. The properties of this Dosha are that they do not care about anything. You have a sharp memory. They are excellent and loyal friends. They have a neutral approach to everything. Expressions such as anger and happiness are balanced. For them, the amount of food is just as important as the quality. Balance your Kapha Dosha by taking the following actions:
- Milk does not match your system well
- Avoid sweets consumption
- Regular physical activity is a must
- Excessive sleep makes them lazy  Saline, heavy, greasy, stale, cold and sweet in excess is extremely harmful
Other articles on Ayurveda