/2 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ] 4 tablespoons olive oil  1 large leek (8 ounces), white and pale green parts only, thinly sliced
- 1 celery root (1 pound), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons ground Coriander
- 3 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup of pepitas (pumpkin seeds), roasted
- 1/4 cup of packaged coriander, finely chopped
In the meantime, heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a stock pot over medium heat. Add leek and celery and season with salt. Cook, stirring often, until the leeks are tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the coriander to spread the vegetables evenly, then add the broth and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil over high heat, then cover and reduce heat. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until the root of the celery is tender. 19659019 Blend the soup with a blender until it is very smooth. Season with salt.
Fold the pepitas, coriander and the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil into the soaked raisins. Lightly season with salt.
Spread the soup on the bowls and pour over the relish.