قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Fitness and Health / Conor McGregor announces he is withdrawing from MMA Fighting

Conor McGregor announces he is withdrawing from MMA Fighting



Irish fighter Conor McGregor has revealed that he has "withdrawn" from the world of MMA. McGregor said the announcement in a tweet early Tuesday morning and said that he wishes his old colleagues all the best.

This news comes just hours after McGregor told Jimmy Fallon in an episode of The Tonight Show that he was in talks for a July fight – but in the same interview he also said; "I do not necessarily have to fight. I am prepared for life.

UFC President Dana White sent a statement from to ESPN expressing his support for McGregor's decision.

KILLIN is in. That makes perfect sense, if I were him I would He retires from the fight, not from work, the whiskey will keep him busy and I'm sure he has other things he's working on right now. "

" It He has done incredible things in this sport, I am so happy for him and looking forward to being just as successful outside of the octagon as he was in. "[19659004] However, not everyone is convinced that McGregor's retirement really does happen, and some fans speculate that it's a negotiating trick or publicity stunt.

This is not the first time McGregor has made such an announcement on social media In April 2016, he tweeted: "I have decided to retire young. Thanks for the cheese. Get on your way later. "

Earlier this month, McGregor made headlines when he was arrested in Miami, Florida, for destroying a fan phone. This was the latest in a series of public incidents that accompanied his career in the octagon.


Source link