If you have not yet invested in a mini donut box, now is your chance. This chocolate protein donut recipe is absolutely worth it – rich, chocolaty, pumpkin puree with vitamins, and a glutinous peanut butter glaze. And did we mention that this is a gluten-free recipe with zero sugar and lots of protein to help you reach your macro goals? Well, that is a pleasure without guilt!
Signature Chocolate Casein Protein
Cocoa powder, unsweetened
Peanut Butter Glaze (optional) ingredients
natural creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Wipe together thoroughly Eggs, egg white, coconut oil and pumpkin puree.
- Seven protein powders, cocoa powder, baking powder and xanthan gum in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and whisk them thoroughly, using a blender if you want). The mixture should be quite thick.
- Spray your mini donut pan with anti-stick spray. Pour the entire mixture into a resealable gallon bag and cut a medium sized hole in the corner of your bag. Press the mixture into the donut pan.
- Bake for about 12 minutes and immediately remove from the pan to cool. For peanut butter glaze (optional), heat peanut butter and oil in the microwave for 30-40 seconds and stir together before drizzling on chilled donuts.
- Extra equipment: 1 mini donut tin
This recipe was sent to us by Haven Schulz at healthhavenstudio.com.