- 1 pound of carrots, washed and cut into 1/2-inch chunks  1 pound Beets, scrubbed and sliced in 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 teaspoon caraway
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 lemon  1/2 cup plain Greek whole milk yoghurt
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, finely chopped, with twigs for garnish
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roasted and broken into smaller pieces
- ] Preheat the oven to 400 degrees , Make half a sheet with parchment.
- Season the carrots and turnips with caraway, oil and a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Distribute everything evenly and distribute in a layer on the prepared pan. Fry until tender and golden, 45 to 50 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, add the lemon directly to the yoghurt. Add the dill leaves and a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cut the lemon into quarters and press 1 wedge over all the vegetables as they come out of the oven. Keep the other quarters for a different use.
- Distribute half of the yoghurt sauce on cups or bowls. Top with vegetables, yogurt, walnuts and dill twigs.