People suffering from bipolar disorder should use these effective yoga exercises for relief. These demonstrably improve your mental well-being.
You can create a website easily now a days.
Mental health is one of the most neglected forms of health disorders. It does not get the attention it should get, and it’s a serious problem that has long been ignored. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), about 2,500 out of every 1
Bipolar disorder refers to a mental illness characterized by unusual mood swings. It can also lead to extreme changes in your energy and activity levels. A person suffering from bipolar disorder has difficulty completing daily tasks. From a medical perspective, no specific cause for bipolar disorder has been found, but there are several risk factors that increase the likelihood of the problem occurring. One of them is stress. Stress can aggravate the condition and needs to be treated.
Yoga is one of the best ways to calm the mind and body. It can be helpful in the fight against bipolar disorders. Yoga is a combination of breathing and meditation that relaxes the mind and body. Here are some yoga exercises you should try to combat the disease:
Dandasana [Posture Posture]
- Sit on the ground with your back straight and your legs pointing forward. Your legs should be parallel to each other.
- Place your hands next to your hips on the floor.
- While in this position, your upper body should be in a straight line.
- Push your hands straight down and through the deep lower abdomen.
- Hold your upper body perpendicular to the ceiling and lift the crown to the ceiling.
- Make sure your core is locked in place.
- Hold the pose for 1 minute and try again.
Ardha Pincha Mayurasana (Dolphin Pose)
- Begin with a table position with forearms on the floor and hips facing the ceiling.
- Press your forearms, fingers and palms on the floor and lift your hips.
- Keep your back straight and push your heels into the ground.
- Breathe in and out and release.
Read also: Ancient Yoga Breathing Techniques to Assist Digestion
Setu Bandhasana (Bridge Posture)
- Lie face down on the floor.
- Hold your heels to your hips.
- Breathe in now and raise your hips.
- Try to go as high as possible possible with stable breathing.
- Hold 4-6 breaths and exhale slowly to the starting position.
- Relax with your legs parallel to the ground.
Paschimottanasana [Sitting Forward Bow]
- Sitting With straight legs forward and straight back.
- Bend your toes and breathe in.
- Raise your hands to the roof and stretch.
- Exhale and lean forward while your chin moves to your toes.
- Let your hands reach your toes or beyond. Hold your right hand with your left hand if you can reach over your toes.
- Put your head on your knees or shin. Hold the position and continue to exhale.
- Stretch your arms again and slowly return to the starting position as you exhale.
- Breathe in now and lower your arms and relax.
Read also: 7 Yoga Errors You Should Make Should Not Be
- Stand straight, hands on both sides and back supported.
- Stretch your arms in front of you and bend your knees.
- Put all your weight on your left foot by crossing your right thigh over your left.
- Hook your right foot behind your left calf.
- Place your right arm under your left arm, wrapping your elbows and wrists together.
- Move your hips toward the floor and feel the stretch in your hips.
- Exhale and unwind your hands and legs and return to the starting position.
- Repeat this on the other side.
For more information, see Yoga  Disclaimer
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy and reliability; • Timeliness and authenticity of the information; Onlymyhealth.com assumes no liability for this. The use of the information provided on the website is at the sole discretion of the viewer. In the case of medical needs / persistent health problems, we recommend that you seek out a qualified medical professional before using any advice / advice from our team or from third parties in the form of answers / comments on the above website.