Photo: Dmytro Synelnychenko / Getty Images; MirageC / Getty Images
Do you remember when Black Friday * just * took place on the Friday after Thanksgiving? Well, many traders have already started their early Black Friday sales, which is not the case. You have to wait until the 23rd of November to start shopping. Target – one of our favorite brands – has announced some incredible deals before Black Friday that you do not want to miss. , Beauty products and great discounts on kitchen appliances. We will update this page every time new offers are announced.
Best Black Friday Fitness Deals on Target
Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch: Currently, both the 42mm and 46mm versions of this watch are on sale, and the 42mm version is priced at $ 279 ( compared to 329 US dollars). And the 46mm is $ 299 (dropped from $ 349). This is big news, both because the savings are quite high and . We suspect that this high-tech watch will be one of the most gifted elements of 201
Apple Watch Series 1: While it's not the latest version, the Series 1 is still an impressive fitness tracker, thanks to features like a dual-core processor, Heart rate sensor and lithium-ion battery that can run for 18 hours without charging. This model has an aluminum body with a splash-proof sports strap that makes it a great gift. Right now you can buy it for $ 229, from $ 279.
Spend $ 50 and get a $ 10 voucher, spend $ 100, and get a $ 25 voucher: Need new workout clothes or shoes? Now it's time to stock up. For a limited time, Target will offer a promotion that will allow you to receive a $ 10 or $ 25 gift card when you purchase select clothing. Some of our top picks that you can add to cart to receive this offer:
• Umbro Women's Logo Dolman Crew: A super soft, cuddly pullover that's perfect for lounging on the couch or putting on yoga clothing suitable.
• Umbro W's Elastic Waist Jogger: Since everyone should have a pair of cold weather joggers he never wants to take off.
• JoyLab Seamless Women's High Waist Leggings: With details such as a high waist and mesh cut-outs, these leggings are seriously in fashion.
• C9 Champion High Waist Women's Leggings: Prefer Your Training Pants With More Color? We love this pretty purple shade.
• JoyLab Soft Muscle Tank: Meet the year-round, no-training top that you can access year-round.
• JoyLab Women's Sheer Printed Parka Fleece Lining: "Obsessed" does not start
• C9 Champion Women's Performance Athletic Shoes: These lightweight kicks from C9 Champion are available in a thousand-year-old pink.
Best Black Friday Beauty Deals at Target
Purchase three select beauty and skin care products and receive a 5 USD gift certificate: We are delighted to receive this early offer as a $ 5 gift certificate will be added later in the month even bigger savings (Score!). Here are some of the best personal care items included in this limited time offer:
• Pixi Glow Tonic: Influencing people love this scrub-glycolic acid toner, which is often praised for being an excellent dupe for more expensive products. 19659007] • Biore Deep Cleansing Carbon Pore Strips: Remember to use them as Preteen? The bestseller brand now has a charcoal formulation that helps remove contaminants from the pores (they're even more satisfying to peel off).
• NIVEA essential fortified lotion: A great, non-irritating lotion for dry winter skin. • Neutrogena Makeup Remover Night soothing wipes: Kim Kardashian has said she uses these drugstore wipes to remove make-up at the end of the day – so you know they're good.
• CeraVe Moisturizer: Non-perfumed and ultra-gentle, this moisturizer is a great choice for people with sensitive skin.
Best Black Friday Kitchen Deals at Target
Keurig K-Mini – Single Service K-Pod Coffee Maker: A Keurig machine is always a good idea. This one has a small profile that makes it ideal for small apartment kitchens, and currently it's $ 10 ($ 69, versus $ 79).
KitchenAid Professional 5 Qt Mixer: Sales of coveted KitchenAid mixers are rare, so getting $ 100 off ($ 349, down from $ 449) is a pretty big deal.
Crock-Pot 6 Qt Programmable Cook & Carry Slow Cooker: Everyone should have a slow cooker – they make serving healthy comfort food a breeze. This bestseller model is currently 20 percent cheaper ($ 39, versus $ 49).
Mr. Programmable thermal coffee maker with 10 cups: Do you prefer a simple coffee maker? This is a great solution at an even better price ($ 59, down from $ 69.)
Ninja Smart Screen Blender Duo: If you or someone on your Gift List is shopping for them, they like making smoothies daily This beautiful blender ($ 169 and up) is well worth the investment thanks to cool features like a touch screen display, a 1400 watt motor and FreshVac single-button pump to quickly eliminate all the vitamins.