For this training, do 3 sets of 12 repetitions for each exercise and rest 60 seconds between sets. For warm up, do 10 reps of each exercise for just one set. Use a challenging weight to complete all repetitions. If the weight is too light, increase it slightly. If it is too hard, reduce it slightly.
Required Equipment: Swiss Ball, Tubing / Bands, Dumbbells, Dumbbells
Workout Time: 40 minutes
Estimated Calorie Burning: 310
- Hold a barbell with your hands shoulder width apart and your arms straight.
- Raise the dumbbell up to shoulder level and hold your elbows at your sides.
- Lower the dumbbell back to a straight arm position.
- Do not rock your torso back and forth while raising and lowering the dumbbell.
- Lean on an incline bench and hold your dumbbells by your side, arms straight forward, palms facing forward.
- Raise the dumbbells up to your shoulders, bend your elbows, and twist your wrists to close with your palms facing back.
- Sit on a bench holding a dumbbell with your elbow resting on your inner thigh and your arm straight.
- Lift the dumbbell up to your shoulder and bend your elbow.
- Hold your elbow to your inner thigh.
- Finish all repetitions on one side before moving to the other side.
- Kneel down with your chest and elbow on the floor. Hold the dumbbells over the ball with outstretched arms.
- Lift the dumbbells up to shoulder height and close with your palms behind.
- Do not round off your lower back while lifting the dumbbells.
- Lift a dumbbell up and across your opposite shoulder and bend over your elbow.
- Lower this dumbbell and then lift the other dumbbell to the other shoulder.
- Stand upright and hold dumbbells with outstretched arms and outstretched palms.
- Perform a repeat on one page, then switch to the other side. Alternate Pages with Each Repeat
- Stand upright, holding the handles at arm's length with your arms outstretched, palms up.
- Pull the handles into your shoulders, bend your elbows and hold them at shoulder height.
- Keep your shoulders steady.
For more training, anytime, anywhere, download the Anytime Fitness app today!