Meanwhile, you must have seen the viral photos of our Desi girl Priyanka Chopra smoking with her husband Nick Jonas and mother Madhu Chopra! She is badly trashed for this act especially by the Indian crowd – those who do not know Pee Cee got asthma when she was just five years old! Recently she even tweeted to confirm the same – this picture was shocking given that she has asthma and is often against smoking! In this article we would like to point out why smoking is fatal to asthma patients, and we'd like to give you some quick tips on how to get this nasty habit under control n. Continue reading.
Cigarettes and asthma: how are they related?
Smoking is harmful anyway, but fatal for asthma patients. The smoke particles can aggravate the symptoms of asthma and worsen the condition of the patient! Not only that, smoking has in some cases led to the formation of cancer cells in the body of asthma patients! Passive smoke is just as uncertain. It is exposed to stroke, heart disease, lung cancer and many other serious health complications.
Read also: Fight high blood pressure in a white coat with these simple tips The asthma problem has the following symptoms:
- chest tightness
- shortness of breath
- Weak and pale face
Watch for these warning signs and take steps to control the seriousness of the situation before things get out of hand!
Some Useful Tips to Avoid Tobacco
"Prevention is better than cure".
That's it It may be difficult for you to become tobacco-free in no time, but some lifestyle changes can help you gradually overcome this harmful habit. The beginning may be tedious, but at some point you will succeed. Here are some things that can help you live a tobacco-free life if you implement them.
Also read: Performance anxiety claims the life of stand-up comedian Manjunath Naidu. So dangerous can be fear
- Make walking a daily routine. Visiting a gym or other fitness class could be an added benefit. Physical activities demonstrably relieve tension.
- Practice breathing to control cravings. Meditation is a great help and increases the likelihood of a successful ending.
- Usually the urge to smoke increases when our body is dehydrated. Many people do not realize this and therefore light a cigarette to relax. So it's better to drink a big glass of water if you feel like smoking.
- Distract your mind when you are feeling anxious. Because anxiety is the primary cause of smoking cravings, it is very important to reduce stress and fight anxiety. Treat yourself to a fun activity or do something that could relax your mind.
- Eat healthy snacks to distract your attention. The best foods that can help you overcome the urge to quit smoking are: fruits, yogurt, peanuts, salted dry fruit, etc. Dealing with your mouth is a proven trick to attract attention.