- 3 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup baguette cube
- 1 clove of garlic  1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 12 seedless green grapes
- 2 tablespoons flat parsley
- 3 1/2 Puree unsweetened almond milk cups; 1 cup baguette cube with crust removed (1/2-inch cubes); 1 garlic clove, peeled; 1 tablespoon of sherry vinegar; and 1 1/2 teaspoons of kosher salt in a blender at high speed until it is very smooth. With the machine running, add 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil in a steady stream. Pour through a fine mesh sieve and stir the solids in the sieve to allow the liquid to flow through but not press on it. Discard solids. Chill the soup until very cold, at least 1 hour and up to 2 days. Try vinegar and salt before serving, if desired. Top with 12 seedless green grapes, sliced, and 2 tablespoons of parsley; Drizzle with olive oil.
- To make this soup savory, add cooked and chilled crabmeat or scallops.