There are only a few months left in 2018, so it's a good time to take a break and evaluate whether you are destroying your health and fitness goals or whether you (or your life!) Are crushing you. The good news is that there is time to adapt. Like the most grueling games and inspirational upsets, you can still win when you're ready to evaluate your decisions and make much-needed adjustments.
The process is fairly simple and painless, but requires a commitment to reflect, refocus and reshape. Use the following questions to help you decide on a strategy that will help you achieve your goals.
• What's good for me?
• What could I improve?
• What motivated me six months ago to reach my goal?
• What helped or forbid my progress?
• What motivates me to reach my goal now? (That could have changed – recognize it and go with it!)
• What steps can I take tomorrow, in a week, now, in a month, and in six months to achieve my goal?
• Maybe you were amazingly successful: What are you doing next? Should you reach your goal?
• Who will hold me accountable?
• How did I adapt to a changing environment? If I have not adjusted and my approach does not bring me closer to my goals, how could I do it any differently?
• What resources or tactics can I use that I have not tried yet? ?
• What's good for me and how can I use these strategies to take me one step further?
• What would I dare if I knew I could not fail?
• How can I use? What did I learn about myself and my abilities to win?
Keep a positive attitude as best you can. Many goals take time, but a good attitude and vision will help you stay on track. Do not forget to reward yourself (with non-food products, please!) By celebrating little successes along the way.