It is important to know who you are professionally and the first step in determining your professional philosophy is to determine what you value. This statement succinctly shows your passion, your focus and the overall experience that you want to offer others. Without identifying your personal fitness philosophy, you risk working in environments that you do not support, which can reduce your personal and professional development opportunities and potentially lead to unsatisfying career experiences.
Identifying Your Philosophy
A Fitness Philosophy Helps You Understand who you are as a specialist, helping you to focus on the types of customers, participants, and employers you want to work with, and who defines you Your community are. Understanding your philosophy is essential for decision-making. The clearer you can articulate your individual values, the more informed you will be about career decisions.
- Your method of teaching, training, and motivating others
- Your personality and how you use them to connect with others
- Your experience want your customers and participants
- your specific knowledge and your use of exercise, nutrition, behavioral changes, etc.
The following example shows how you can use these four elements to determine your own philosophy:
- Their Method of Teaching, Coaching, or Motivating Others:
I focus on teaching clients in ways that support their goals and promote their compliance. I meet them where they are every day and never push them harder than necessary to make them feel successful. I use an integrative language that supports a positive self-image and the unique identity of the client.
- Your personality and how you use it to connect with others:
I am playful and concentrated. I am direct and friendly. I like to laugh with my clients and at the same time offer them a comprehensive training experience.
- The experience that your customers and subscribers should make:
I want my clients to know that it is about them and their needs. I want them to feel seen, heard and respected. I will understand when they have a hard day and support them even on good days.
- Your specific knowledge and your specific use of exercise, nutrition, behavioral changes usw.:[19459005<19659009<19459010<IchglaubeanevidenzbasierteTrainings-undErnährungsprogrammemitstarkemAnsehendieBrancheIchbenutzeVerhaltensänderungsansätzebeiallenKundenumdieSelbstwirksamkeitunddenlangfristigenErfolgsicherzustellenIchschätzemeineAusbildungundlerneweiterEsistwichtigdassichKenntnisseundErfahrungenmitneuenGerätenoderTechnikenhabebevorichsiemiteinemKundenbespreche  For a comprehensive statement about who you are, helps you to successfully support others and yourself. Take time to reflect on each statement and determine your unique philosophy. While some of these concepts can sometimes be changed to suit the customer's requirements, you will feel fulfilled if you remain authentic.
Using Your Philosophy
Be guided by your philosophy in decision-making. For example, if you rate potential career opportunities for compatibility with your values, your answer may be:
- "Yes, that suits my values."
- "No, that does not fit with my values."
- It almost matches my values. I would have to change something to make me feel better about this opportunity. "
Choosing the right job is crucial to your career success. If you are guided by your philosophy in making these decisions, you can certainly make an informed choice.
Talk about your philosophy regularly. It is not something that should be identified once and then put away. Share it with your colleagues and customers and use it as a marketing tool by posting it on your website or on social media.
Rate your philosophy further. As you continue to learn, grow and experience new things, your philosophy is likely to evolve and change as well. Keep thinking about your philosophy to make adjustments so they always accurately reflect who you are.
The Value of Your Philosophy
Your philosophy makes you unique and special. Do not compromise to secure your employment or improve your reputation. Stay true to yourself and find the community that best supports your philosophy.
Improve your career and learn the skills to support a meaningful and lasting lifestyle change for you and your clients. Become an ACE Certified Health Coach!