Do you consider the stinging of the nose and ears a just fashion trend or a ritual tradition? Piercing is more than just decorating. It can be classified as an alternative medicine with a number of health benefits.
In India, the piercing of the nose and ear is very common. It is an ancient Indian practice that has been explained in Ayurveda and is still practiced. Piercing is performed in many regions of India as a ritual. It is now in the fashion trend around the world. Do you know that this old trend is not just a traditional ritual, but has been used for centuries as a cure for health? Piercing promotes intestinal health and heals the swelling of the testicles in men, a condition that affects 1
- The concept of early pricking in children helps in their proper brain development. The ear lobes have meridian points that connect the left and right hemispheres. Piercing at this point activates the human brain. It also helps with blood circulation.
- This concept of pressing the earlobe is also mentioned in acupressure therapy. It should be and memory enhancer as well as brain developer.
READ: Good Night Sleep Tips: Keep Your Phone Out of the Bedroom Before You Go to Sleep
- The middle earlobe is known in ancient Ayurveda as the "Marma Point" that serves as a point for reproductive health. It not only helps with the menstruation of the woman, but should also influence the male sperm tendency.
- In many Indian tribal communities one finds pierced ears of a man. This piercing is mandatory in some communities. This is because piercing helps in the production of semen in men.
- In women, a nose piercing on the left side helps prevent menstrual pain and cramps and improves reproductive health. If you want to remove irregular periods, perform the piercing. This is a good reason piercing is for.
Earlobes are responsible for immunization. This benefit is useful for both men and women. It also solves many health problems.
Birth of a child
READ: Dealing with employee stress: Increase your productivity by keeping your body stress-free and relaxed.
Nose piercing may be helpful in giving birth to a child. This fact can be heard of in rural India by humans and it facilitates the birth.
Piercing the middle of the ear can contribute to maintaining better vision. It is believed that the center of the ear is connected to vision. When you press this point, seeing improves.
The center of the ear is known as the master sensor and master cerebral. Press this button to improve hearing performance.
- Ear and nose piercing can properly support the flow of energy. To sustain and improve this energy is being bored in many Indian communities.
- Indian tradition and culture are based on science. Although they sound a bit crazy, they contain a logic that is unknown to most people.
- Piercing ensures the general health benefits, especially for women. This is the reason why it was added as a main ritual in many Indian regions.
Awaken your ancient tradition of piercing and lead a happy and healthy life.
Other articles on body and mind
Written by: Onlymyhealth Staff Writer
Source: Onlymyhealth Editorial Team July 18, 2019