Meghan Markle is one of the most popular it girls in fashion. Are you Suits Days and recently reinforced thanks to her title as the ex-Duchess of Sussex and a new mother. She is a real sunglasses lover with a chic and edgy collection that either embellishes or disguises her look. Check out our favorite Meghan Markle sunglasses to find out how to steal Meghan’s style.
- In her first public appearance with Prince Harry at the 2017 Invictus Games in Toronto, Meghan stood out in a white shirt, jeans and square sunglasses with gray lenses. If you’re looking to wear a similar style, check out the Gucci at GG0034S.
- Meghan Markle wore black sunglasses at Wimbledon 2019. The vintage cateye chic frame has flat lenses that pivot upwards. You can find the same style with Ray-Ban RB4253
- Meghan Markle loves herself oversized for her baby shower in New York, she wore slightly oversized black-framed sunglasses to keep the paparazzi away. These beautiful Versace VE4381B look similar.
- At King Power Royal Charity Polo Day 2019, Megan Markle opted for a hip mood. She combined her solid olive green dress with golden flyers. With son Archie in her arms, she looked like the effortlessly cool mother she is. Tom Ford sunglasses like the FT0783 LENNOX are perfect for achieving that relaxed look.
- Meghan Markle’s sunglasses took a glamorous twist for a wedding – they complemented her Club Monaco dress, Aquazzura pumps and Philip Treacy hat with gold round sunglasses. Check out the Ray-Ban RB3447 Round Metal to get that regal look for less.
- Meghan loves putting boutique brands in the spotlight. At the Invictus Games 2018, she wore tortoiseshell sunglasses and gold-colored arms with a subtle cat’s eye. These sunglasses gave an old Florida glamor, while the round lenses gave them a modern feel. The Ray-Ban RB4171 Erika is perfect for achieving the same look.
Check out other great designs for the best prices on Vision Direct.