Sleepy arms look just as bad as any other part of the body with excessive fat. They make you look bad. They make sleeveless clothes look like a distant dream. Weak arms can ruin your entire look, even if you have a perfect body. Sagging arms are also referred to as bat wings.
Regular exercise can definitely help you get rid of these limp arms – which you so despise. Let's look at a few exercises that you can use to weaken them.
Pushups are chest exercises, but can also help with the triceps, which reduces the fat around your arms. Steps
- Lie flat on the floor and keep your weight on the chest, elbows pointed at your toes.
- Make a straight line from head to toe ̵
- Now lower your upper body to the floor, hold up with your hands and return to the starting position.
- Keep your body as straight as possible. Each time you move down for a repetition, come a few inches off the ground.
This exercise definitely helps to tone the arms and makes the arms strong.
- Stand with a dumbbell in your hand and keep your feet wide apart.
- Hold the dumbbell with both hands and hold it with your palms up behind your head.
- Keep your upper arms close to your head and your elbows perpendicular to the floor.
- Take a deep breath and return to the starting position with the triceps to lift the dumbbell.
One-arm side push-up
One-side push-up is an exercise specifically designed for the triceps. Steps
- Lie on a training mat with your right arm bent, holding your palm flat on your shoulder.
- Wrap your left arm around your rib cage, knees slightly bent.
- Push yourself off the ground with your right arm.
- Repeat the process on the other side.
- Do 15 to 20 repetitions.
This is easy and can be done virtually anywhere. But make sure you are careful. This strengthens the triceps and helps to tighten the arms.
- Place your hands shoulder width on a bench or chair.
- Stretch your legs out in front of you.
- Stretch your arms as you bend your knees and maintain tension on your triceps.
- Now bend your elbows to lower your body towards the floor.
- When you are near the ground, stretch your elbows by pushing them into the bench or into the chair.
- Return to the starting position and repeat.
- Make 15 to 20 reps and 3 sets.
When you pull your hands to the opposite sides, there is a stretch in the triceps that helps to tone.
- Raise your hands over your head and hold your right wrist with your left hand – lock it.
- Now pull your right hand to the left and drop your right elbow behind your head.
- Let go now and bring your arms back to the middle.
- Repeat the process on the other side, making at least 20 repetitions on each side.
More articles on Exercise and Fitness.
Download the OnlymyHealth app for more related articles.