You should never turn your back on your back fat. Know this amazing workout to get rid of fat on your back.
While weight loss is most commonly referred to as abdominal fat or fat on the thighs, have you ever wondered about the fat that accumulates on your back? You should never turn your back fat on your back fat. You should never ignore the fat on your back as it puts you at higher risk for diabetes, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) and infertility. To get rid of body fat, there are only two options: a healthy diet and intensive training. The same rule applies to the fat on your back. Back muscles such as lats, traps, erectors, diamonds, etc. support the back and spine, support the daily movements, strengthen shoulders, chest and torso. Back muscles also improve your posture. It often becomes difficult to target a particular body part. But some exercises can help you in such a situation.
Here are 4 workouts to get rid of back fat.
Before you start exercising, you need to warm up a bit to prepare your body for training. Some warm-up exercises that you can try may include: ̵
Headturns, neck twists, arm circles, wrist circles, shoulder circles, hip circles, side lunges, upturned torso, standing side squeaks, ankle circles, calf raises, jumping jacks, spot jogging and standing alternate toe touch ,
Read also: exercises for immediate stress relief.
Know when you are ready.
An Arm Dumbbell Row
- Find your right knee on a flat seat and your right hand on the seat. Keep your palm straight, the spine in line with your butt, the left leg is slightly longer than Shoulder width apart and the left knee slightly bent. Hold your left hand outstretched and loosen your neck. Keep your shoulders pushed back, look down and snap the center into place. This is the starting position.
- Bend your left elbow and pull the dumbbell up until it almost reaches your armpit Starting position
- After you have finished a sentence, do the same with your right hand.
The target of this workout is – Lats, Rhomboids, Aufrichterspinae, Lower Traps, Rotator Cuffs, Shoulder Blades, Biceps and Core.  Backward Flight
- Take a dumbbell in each hand and bring it into a twisted position.
- Move your hands away from each other until they reach shoulder height. Squeeze your shoulder bones together.
- Lower your hands to the starting position.
- For starters, you can do 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
Target muscles are – traps, rhomboid, rear claws and chest.
Bird Dog Crunches
- Stepping on the floor in a four-legged or dog position
- Extend your right arm straight and stretch your left leg just behind you.
- To complete a crunch, fold each other's knees and elbows together
- Stretch back to the starting position and repeat.
- To start, make 2 sets of 15 repetitions and increase sets as well as repetitions.
Targeted muscles – spinal extensor, erectile spine, posterior deltoids, abs, and glutes
Health Benefits of Non-Weight Loss
- Legend Lie down on a mat and keep your feet and arms spread
- right arm up, followed by your left leg. Raise your head three inches above the ground at all times. Keep your abdominal muscles and buttocks muscles pressed.
- Press and hold this button for 3 seconds. To unload, bring the head, arm and leg down.
- Switch to the opposite side. Lift your left arm and right leg with your head this time.
- 2 sets of 15 repetitions each.
Targeted muscles are: back, buttocks and thighs.
More articles on sports and fitness.
Written by: Arti Chaudhary
Source: Onlymyhealth Editorial Staff May 23, 2019