Getty Images Albert L. Ortega
You can do it through your workouts (or let s be honest, even if it's in the gym doing your workout to do) can be tough, especially at the end of the year. If you juggle travel and family time, and these delicious celebrations just mention your name, it can be almost impossible to stick to your fitness program.
Advertising – below
Do not worry, because the skirt has your back. Next time you feel like you can not stand the last set of burpees, imagine Dwayne Johnson's voice, loud and proud, that makes you finish the goal – and even a few extra repetitions for one good measure.
These are the best motivational quotes by The Rock, which you can refer to again and again to bring you through these moments of weakness during a hard training session.
. 1 "Success is not always about size, it's about consistency. Consistent, hard work is gaining in success. Size will come. "
. 2 "Blood, sweat and respect. The first two enter, the last you earn.
Advertising – Read below
3. " I like to use the hard times of the past to motivate myself today. "
4. The Road Success and greatness are always associated with constant hard work: outperform your competitors, be authentic and above all else, track your size."
5. "Success in everything is always on it Focus & Effort and we both control. "
6." I learned from a young age that there is no substitute for hard work. "
Advertising – read below
Advertising – Next Read below
7. All of The Men I Knew They Succeeded were all men of great physical size, and I knew that all of them had become so sweaty by the sweatyness that they put calluses on their hands
8. "Training is my anchor every day, whether I'm on set or at home."
9. "It's easy. Do it."
10 Life puts you in a difficult situation, do not say "W arum me? ". Just say" Try me. ".
Advertising – below
11. "If something is between you and your success, move it. Never deny. "
12th "You can move mountains with Drive and some talent."
13. "I am always asked," What is the secret of success? "The secret is, there is no secret, be humble, hungry and the hardest worker in the room."